Your facial profile is the side-view of your face. This view shows your jawline, ear, nose, cheek, eye, temple, and surrounding features, which may be slightly asymmetrical with features on the other side. Optimizing your facial profile for balance and symmetry can help to address this issue and improve a range of age-related skin concerns in the process.
Surgical options for facial profile optimization include:
- Rhinoplasty to sculpt and shape the nose
- Blepharoplasty to remove dark and puffy skin from below the eyelids and lift drooping upper lids
- Facelift to tighten the jawline and cheeks
- Brow Lift to raise sagging eyebrows and eliminate deep creases across the forehead
Surgical options can often be combined to address multiple concerns at the same time. During your initial consultation, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Levi Young will carefully evaluate your facial structure and provide information on all of the services that may help you in reaching your goals.
There are several non-surgical treatments that can be used to improve the contours and profile of the face. Popular options include:
- Dermal Fillers such as Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® to restore volume to the cheeks, the area underneath the eyes, and the temples. Dermal fillers can also eliminate wrinkles and give a subtle lift to the skin
- BOTOX® Cosmetic to remove crow’s feet and lip lines, smooth pebbly chin, lift sagging jowls, and reduce neck bands
As with surgical treatments, non-surgical profile optimization may include a combination of services. For some patients, it works best to combine surgical treatments with non-surgical options as well.
Following the optimization of your profile, it will be important to take steps to maintain results. We carry several SkinMedica® products, a line of professional skincare products designed by scientists and backed by nature. Safe and efficacious, these products include cleansers, moisturizers, sunscreens, and more that can help to keep your skin healthy, glowing, and smooth after your cosmetic treatment. We can help you choose the best products for your needs during your time in our care.
Please call Advanced Cosmetic Surgery at 913-341-2188 to schedule your initial consultation today. Located in Leawood, We serve Kansas City, Overland Park, and all nearby areas.