The care you take of your skin has a direct impact on its appearance. Modern environmental pollutants, UV exposure, and the simple process of aging all impact the appearance of the skin. Countering these things with a professional-grade skincare regimen can slow or even prevent some of the worst damage, helping to keep the skin healthy, soft, and glowing year-round.
At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery, we have opted to carry products from SkinMedica®, a company whose products are rooted in science and formulated to prevent and correct several common skin concerns. Available as stand-alone options or to help you maintain cosmetic results, the SkinMedica® products we carry can be combined to produce specific results, regardless of skin type.
If you are curious to learn which SkinMedica® products would be best for your needs, please call Advanced Cosmetic Surgery at 913-341-2188 and schedule a consultation today. Located in Overland Park, our board-certified plastic surgeon and team of cosmetic professionals are here to listen to your concerns and help you reach all of your aesthetic goals.
SkinMedica® Products at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery
We carry a comprehensive line of SkinMedica® products:
- Gentle Facial Cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and impurities without over-drying the skin
- Alpha Hydroxy/Beta Hydroxy Exfoliating Cleanser to gently exfoliate the skin and improve tone and texture
- Vitamin C & E Complex to defend against free radicals, brighten and lighten the skin, and improve tone and texture
- Instant Bright Eyes to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffy skin, and fine lines around and underneath the eyes
- Retinol .25 and Retinol .5 to enhance skin tone and texture, improve skin resilience, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Scar Recovery Gel to soften scars and reduce their appearance
- TNS® Advanced + Serum to reduce skin laxity, diminish wrinkles and lines, and improve skin tone and texture. This is the only growth factor product that is proven to address skin laxity
- HA5® to improve moisture retention and immediately diminish fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Rejuvenative Moisturizer to nourish and hydrate the skin for a more rejuvenated appearance
- Ultra-Sheer Moisturizer a non-comedogenic moisturizer designed to improve the overall appearance of the skin
- Essential Defense Mineral Shield SPF 35 a full-spectrum, sheer, lightweight, mineral (nontoxic) sunscreen formulated for all skin types, even the most sensitive
In addition to these products, we carry the Lytera® 2.0 Advanced Pigment Correcting System, designed to address photodamage and hyperpigmentation and formulated to prevent their reoccurrence. This system is comprised of six SkinMedica® products, each necessary for optimal results. These are:
- Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
- Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34
- Retinol Complex 0.5
- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- AHA/BHA Cream
- Rejuvenative Moisturizer
During your time in our care, we would be happy to help you find the product or combination of products best suited for your needs. Please use the contact form on this page or call us today to schedule your visit.
Chemical Peels from SkinMedica®
In addition to at-home skincare products from SkinMedica®, we offer chemical peels from this trusted and science-based company as well. Peels from SkinMedica® that are available at our office include:
- Illuminize® an incredibly gentle peel that can improve overall skin appearance
- Vitalize® a mild peel designed to address fine lines, deep wrinkles, and textural roughness
- Rejuvenize™ a medium-strength peel designed to address fine lines, deep wrinkles, pigmentation irregularities, and other skin imperfections
Some peels require downtime while others allow for an immediate return to normal. The best way to learn which peel will meet your needs is through a one-on-one consultation at the Leawood office of Advanced Cosmetic Surgery.
Contact Dr. Young For SkinMedica® In Leawood, KS!
To schedule a consultation at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery, please call 913-341-2188 today.You can also fill out the form in our contact page for a one-on-one appointment with Dr. Levi J. Young!. We welcome patients from Olathe, Lawrence, Kansas City, and all surrounding areas of Kansas and Missouri.
No records found for searched term. Please try a different search term.