Aging gracefully doesn’t mean accepting every change to your skin – quite the contrary. Many non-surgical cosmetic options create subtle, natural-looking tone, texture, and volume improvements that can address some of the more undesirable parts of the aging process. The best way to learn which of these is ideal for you is through a consultation at the comfortable Leawood office of Dr. Levi Young.
Plastic surgery options, such as facelift and blepharoplasty, are exceptionally effective at addressing specific age-related issues. And in the hands of a board-certified plastic surgeon like Dr. Young, natural-looking results are entirely possible. However, surgical procedures are only suitable for some individuals and may not even be useful for specific concerns.
We are pleased to offer a range of non-surgical options to fill in the gaps and help people in their 40s, 50s, and beyond achieve their desired look. These include popular treatments such as:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic for dynamic wrinkles like crow’s feet, frown lines, creases on the bridge of the nose, chin dimpling, and lines around the lips
- Dermal fillers for issues including depressed temples, sunken tear troughs, sagging cheeks, lip asymmetry, and static wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Laser skin resurfacing for a variety of issues such as sun and age spots, broken blood vessels, skin laxity, and enlarged pores
- IPL Photofacial for common concerns including fine lines, hyperpigmentation, spider veins, and freckles
- Chemical peels to correct problems like textural and pigmentation irregularities, pre-cancerous growths, surgical and trauma scars, and certain types of adult acne
In addition to these non-surgical options, we carry a comprehensive selection of SkinMedica® skincare products for use at home. The SkinMedica line includes sunscreens, moisturizers, serums, cleansers, and more, all of which can be combined to improve the skin’s appearance and protect against further damage. During your consultation, we would be happy to discuss these products in more detail to help you find the daily regimen that will best meet your needs.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
To learn more about the non-surgical options that can help you look your best at any age, please call Advanced Cosmetic Surgery at 913-341-2188. Located in Leawood, we welcome patients from Kansas City and all nearby communities.