If you are concerned (or even slightly unhappy) with the presence of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation irregularities, sun or age spots, or any other cosmetic issue impacting your skin, now is a wonderful time to call Advanced Cosmetic Surgery and learn about the non-surgical options that rejuvenate your appearance before the Holidays begin. We offer a comprehensive range of safe and effective solutions that require little to no downtime and can produce results within days or weeks.
Use the contact form on this page or call us at 913-341-2188 to schedule a visit and let us help you put your best face forward this Holiday Season.
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
Non-surgical options we are pleased to offer include:
- Dermal Fillers. Fillers add volume and address skin laxity. They are ideal for droopy cheeks, sunken temples, hollow eyes sockets, and deep wrinkles around the lips and nose
- Wrinkle Relaxers. Wrinkle relaxers release muscle tension to smooth crow’s feet, erase forehead creases and frown lines, remove lip lines, and so much more
- Laser Skin Resurfacing. The ResurFX® laser can remove sun and age spots, shrink large pores, smooth acne and surgical scars, improve skin laxity, and address myriad signs of aging
- IPL Photofacial. Photofacial can eliminate spider veins and broken capillaries, even out skin tone, and remove fine lines and wrinkles
- Microneedling. Microneedling stimulates collagen to soften stretch marks, acne scars, deep wrinkles, and more
- Facials. We offer the OxyGeneo® facial to treat hyperpigmentation, sun damage, textural irregularities, fine lines, and enlarged pores
Many of these treatments correct common signs of aging, such as skin laxity, fine lines, and deep wrinkles. Most require only one treatment and can often produce immediate results. However, complete results may take a few weeks to actualize, making it a good idea to take action as soon as possible. During your initial consultation, Dr. Young and our team of cosmetic professionals will take the time to answer your questions, discuss which treatment options will produce the results you need within your timeline, and guide you toward the best solutions for your skin.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Visits Today!
The Holiday Season is here. Now is the best time to contact our office online, or call 913-341-2188 to schedule your private consultation at our Leawood office. We welcome patients from Kansas City, Overland Park, and all nearby Kansas and Missouri communities.