Recently, Kristin Cavallari got frank about having breast lift surgery to address the aesthetic issues caused by breastfeeding three children. The problem of sagging breast tissue is, of course, not isolated to celebrities. It’s incredibly common following multiple pregnancies. So are issues such as volume loss, asymmetry, and shifting nipple location.
All of these things can be addressed through breast surgery.
Pregnancy and nursing impact each body differently. Surgical options are an excellent way to reach your goals when the changes brought about are inconsistent with your aesthetic desires. Depending on the way your body has changed, options that may be considered include:
- Breast Augmentation. Using implants improves the size of the breasts, restoring volume that may have been lost following pregnancy. Implants can also create ideal symmetry between the breasts
- Breast Lift. During breast lift surgery, tissue is gently lifted, excess skin is removed, and the nipple is placed into its most ideal location
- Breast Reduction. When excess tissue and skin create painful or problematic breast sagging, breast reduction may be the best option
It is common to combine breast procedures for optimal results. For example, a breast lift may slightly reduce the size of the bust. Adding augmentation will address this issue. Breast reduction may not improve nipple placement. Adding a lift will address this issue. During your initial consultation, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Levi Young will carefully assess your frame to help you determine the most effective ways to reach your goals.
Breast and Body Procedures
Pregnancy and nursing impact the body in several ways. Mommy makeover surgery is designed to address all of these things.
Mommy makeovers combine breast procedures with body contouring options to produce ideal curves throughout the body. Depending on your needs, this may include:
- Liposuction to target stubborn fat deposits throughout the body
- Tummy Tuck to remove excess skin from the belly and reattach separated abdominal muscles
- Lower body Lift to sculpt the thighs and hips
- Labiaplasty to restore comfort and symmetry to the vaginal area
During your initial consultation, Dr. Young will listen to your concerns and provide information on the services that may be useful in reaching your goals.
Please call Advanced Cosmetic Surgery at 913-341-2188 to schedule your consultation today. We serve Kansas City and all nearby communities.