Thinking about rejuvenating your look with plastic surgery? You're not alone. Tens of millions of people undergo cosmetic and minimally invasive procedures in the U.S. each year. For your procedure, you deserve an experienced plastic surgeon who can demonstrate beautiful results. Dr. Levi Young is an award-winning, board-certified plastic surgeon in Leawood, Kansas. He has been voted one of the Top 3 Plastic Surgeons in greater Kansas City by Pitch Weekly, and among the 10 Best for Client Satisfaction by The American Institute of Plastic Surgeons.
Please learn more about our practice areas in the sections below. To arrange a consultation with Dr. Young, please call Advanced Cosmetic Surgery at 913-341-2188.
- Breast Augmentation: This procedure enlarges breast size while improving overall breast shape. Saline or silicone breast implants are inserted in a tissue pocket underneath the breast tissue. Cleavage, breast projection and contour are all improved with this procedure, in addition to increased size and volume.
- Breast Lift: Aging, weight fluctuations and breastfeeding sometimes lead to sagging, elongated breasts, and nipples that have fallen below the breast contour. Lift surgery raises the breasts to a perkier position and creates a firmer breast appearance.
- Breast Reduction: Large, heavy breasts can be reduced and made more firm with this procedure. Overly large breasts may be causing you to feel self-conscious or less confident than you would otherwise. Your breast size may make exercise and an active lifestyle uncomfortable, and you may have difficulty finding flattering clothes made for your bust. Reduction surgery may be the right option for you.
- Male Breast Reduction: For men with gynecomastia, the appearance of male breasts can be humiliating. Male breast reduction removes excess skin and glandular tissue so that you can feel more confident with a firm, masculine chest.
- Mommy Makeover: Pregnancy tends to change your body for good. Although as moms we love our babies, that doesn't mean you have to live with the way your breasts, abdomen and hips were changed. A Mommy Makeover is a customized set of rejuvenating procedures. The procedures are chosen by you in consultation with Dr. Young. They will address your specific goals, which may include lifting your breasts and reducing stretched tummy skin.
- Labiaplasty: A procedure that addresses your most intimate area may be recommended if large or stretched labia are interfering with your ability to exercise, be active, feel confident and wear the clothes you want to wear. This effective procedure reduces labia size and improves overall appearance, and the results look completely natural.
- Liposuction: Stubborn deposits of fat may persist no matter how many crunches you do, how often you go running or hit the gym – the fat may seem completely resistant to efforts to shrink it. Liposuction removes these fat cells for good.
- Lower Body Lift: Sometimes multiple areas of your lower body look deflated and droopy. A comprehensive lower body lift can address those multiple areas, which may include your tummy and thighs.
- Tummy Tuck: Puffy abdominal skin and persistent tummy fat are reduced with a tummy tuck. This procedure creates a flatter, tighter tummy. It may also include repair of stretched and separated abdominal muscles. This condition is known as diastasis recti and it is sometimes caused by pregnancy, as the abdominal muscles stretch to accommodate a larger belly.
- Arm Lift: Sagging, deflated upper arm skin can be removed and the overall arm contour tightened with this procedure. You'll feel confident in sleeveless tops once you can bare your sculpted arms.
Read what our patients are saying!
"I just wanted to give a big “Thank You” to Dr. Levi Young and his wonderful staff. I had my procedure done two weeks ago, even though I am still healing, my husband and I are very happy with the results. After months of looking at what seemed like endless plastic surgeons, Dr. Young’s office was recommended. From the first meeting I knew I found a perfect fit for me. I would and am recommending him to all my friends! Thanks again." - Kelley
Click here to read more reviews
Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facelift: Your mid-face begins to sag with age. Wrinkles and fine lines will develop, and jowling may be present along your jaw line. The cheeks may look sunken because the fat pads beneath the skin descend. A facelift restores a youthful facial shape, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Eyelid and Brow Lift: While a facelift addresses mid-face sagging, these procedures correct a drooping brow and puffy, shapeless eyelids. Upper and lower eyelid surgery revive the area around your eyes, and a brow lift raises a drooping brow to a youthful position.
- Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery corrects a wide range of issues, including shape, size and symmetry. It can address issues related to the nostrils, bridge, tip and the overall structure of the nose. Rhinoplasty creates balance and proportion between all of your facial features by modifying the nose.
Arrange a Consultation
The only way to know if a plastic surgery procedure is right for your goals is to arrange a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Levi Young. Reach our staff at 913-341-2188. Dr. Young wants each and every patient he meets to experience the aesthetic results they've been dreaming about. He performs plastic surgery in Leawood, Kansas, and our entire team is proud to provide care for patients from across the region, including Leawood and nearby areas of Missouri.
Schedule a Consultation Today
No records found for searched term. Please try a different search term.