This is what everyone wants to know, and it’s often the question women ask before they even seek a consultation. The cost of a breast augmentation can vary widely based on local markets and depends on several factors. When you visit your surgeon, he or she should provide you with a quote that will include the following items:
- The surgeon’s fee to perform the procedure
- Facility fees – this is the cost of the operating room and is based on time
- Anesthesia fees – this is paid to the anesthesiologist and is also a time-based fee
- The cost of the breast implants
- In some practices, there may also be a charge for a garment or a supplemental cosmetic procedure
So, the cost of a breast augmentation can vary from surgeon to surgeon and depends on different factors, including the type of implant you choose.
The cost of surgery is certainly an important factor to consider when making a decision about breast augmentation, but I also encourage patients to research their surgeon, make sure he or she is board certified in plastic surgery, and look through the surgeon’s before and after galleries to ensure he or she shares your aesthetic values.
For a consult to discuss your breast augmentation, please call the office at 913-341-2188 or fill out our online contact form.