Plastic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic treatments can be costly, making many patients wary of tying up their finances and credit cards in the pursuit of their aesthetic dreams. At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Young and our experienced staff believe all patients should be able to achieve their ideal face and body appearance, which is why we offer a variety of financing options. It’s no longer necessary to delay the plastic surgery you want due to concerns about how to pay for treatment. This financing information allows you to make low, monthly payments over an extended period, making your face and body goals attainable.
If you’re interested in plastic surgery, contact board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Levi Young in Overland Park today at (913) 341-2188 to schedule your consultation or to learn more about your financing options. Dr. Young and our entire team at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery welcome patients throughout the Kansas City, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri areas.
CareCredit® Plastic Surgery Financing
Financing through CareCredit® is different than your average credit card. The lending company was created to help patients cover out-of-pocket expenses for health care and procedures or treatments for medical or cosmetic reasons. That distinction allows CareCredit® to offer different financing than most institutions. Both short-term and long-term financing is available, and once you’re approved, you can use the credit line for any current or future healthcare purchases.
CareCredit® benefits include:
- No interest on short-term financing purchases $200+ if minimum monthly payments are met and the full amount is paid before the promotion ends
- Short-term financing options extend from 6 to 24 months
- Fixed monthly payments and reduced annual percentage rates on long term financing purchases of $1,000 or more
- Long-term financing through CareCredit® ranges from 24 to 60 months with APR of 14.9-17.9%
LendingUSA™ Financing for Plastic Surgery
Financing your cosmetic procedure or treatment through LendingUSA™ provides a streamlined way to reach your goals to look and feel like your best self. LendingUSA™ offers more approvals than other financing institutions due to their ability to lend to a broad spectrum of credit scores.
LendingUSA™ benefits include:
- Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic treatment loans with LendingUSA™ range from $1,000 up to $35,000 so you can afford the procedure that will best reach your desired results.
- Loans that are paid off within six months of the disbursement date do not accrue interest, and monthly payments are adjusted to suit your budget and income.
- There are no fees, penalties, or delays for pre-payment or interest.
- Fixed payment amounts at LendingUSA™ give our patients control over their finances, and the application takes just minutes to complete with immediate pre-approval decision.
Finance Your Plastic Surgery with United Medical Credit
United Medical Credit offers financing for a variety of healthcare-associated costs for the entire family, including veterinary needs for your pets. Thousands of patients have trusted United Medical Credit to secure affordable payment plans for their medical and cosmetic procedures. United Medical Credit can do the same for you.
Some of the benefits of choosing United Medical Credit to finance your care include:
- An expansive network of lenders
- Multiple plans
- Fast lending decisions
- No penalties for pre-payment
- Flexible terms
- Easy Application Process
- Available plans for credit-challenged applicants
Schedule Your Plastic Surgery Consultation With Dr. Young
If you’re interested in improving or enhancing an area of your face or body, contact Advanced Cosmetic Surgery today at (913) 341-2188 to schedule your consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeon and learn more about your financing options. We serve patients in neighboring areas of Overland Park and Kansas City, including our neighbors in Missouri.
No records found for searched term. Please try a different search term.